Membership is £45.00 per calendar year, with a £5 joining fee. Membership includes:
- Free Thames paddle sessions
- Pool training sessions at discounted rates
- Use of wide range of kayaks and equipment for Club trips
- British Canoeing Third Party insurance while on club trips
- Friendly advice and coaching
- Access to organised kayaking weekends and day trips
The membership year runs from Jan 1st to December 31st. Members joining after September 1st get the next years membership free of charge.
Members under 18 are accepted if they join and are accompanied by a parent or guardian in all activities.
Please do not apply for membership unless you have been to our pool sessions first, or are an experienced paddler who can safely perform a wet exit from a kayak with a spray deck. See the home page for details.
Apply for membership here: